Graham Sleep FCMI CMgr
I have had a global career, leading growth in turnover and profitability at both corporate level and smaller family owned business. At the age of 40 I decided to turn my back on a MD offer, to start my own professional coaching and consultancy journey. Read more...
I am a strong and pragmatic leader, who is capable of identifying and understanding the needs of both the business and the organisation, whilst ensuring that targets and objectives are known and realised.Read more...
With over 30 years administration and over 15 years managing these functions along with five years within event management and customer services, I like to work with purposeful organisations such as IA. Read more...
I am a very experienced Lean and Six Sigma practitioner with a wide range of experiences and skills across many Operational and Supply Chain management roles across electronics, Read more...
I am a highly effective consulting Chartered Engineer skilled in improving and sustaining product and process value to meet strategic business objectives. Proven track-record in improving Read more...
With more than 33 years experience, I have held senior Quality, Performance Improvement and Project Management positions within the oil, gas, petrochemical, food, transport, Read more...
T: 08000 248 671
- Caledonian Plywood -Testimonial. December 19, 2017
- Increased footfall and overall sales – The Frame House Testimonial. November 20, 2017
- Petronieos Case Study for Oil and Gas November 6, 2017
- A warm welcome to David Land, Commercial Director. October 18, 2017
- 34% Reduction in Manufacturing Costs– Mainetti Ltd. October 16, 2017