- Strong in Global Culture. Our issue in the UK is scaling businesses to a global level, and 65% of businesses are saying strategic global leadership skills are lacking
- Have a measurable and a standardised global process. Provides structured engagements.
- 95% Success rate in developing Behaviours in Leaders across over 100 Fortune 500 companies, and 11000 leaders. Robustly proven and effective across many sectors and companies!
- Needs to focus on triggers for what drives behaviours as well as behaviours themselves.
- The leader has to become the coach.
- It is about the Leader, not the Coach.
The benefits and expected outcomes for you are;
- Clear and transparent process (with up-front agreements on confidentiality and engagement).
- Clear measurement reporting every 3 months
- Clear ROI
- A coaching process that embeds coaching as part of the culture.
If you agree with these tips and would like to learn more. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to arrange a discussion with our executive coach Graham Sleep.