http://improvementarchitecture.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/background-whatwedo.jpg 1080 1857 Kaye Collins http://improvementarchitecture.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/ia-header-logo.png Kaye Collins2017-01-12 10:05:252017-02-09 16:29:45Important Characteristics in Leaders
We asked Graham Sleep what he thought were important characteristics in a good leader.
- High emotional intelligence is the foundation, self-awareness and self-management lead to humility, and perseverance.
- Passion for the right purpose leads to aspiration, personal motivation, high energy, hunger and courage.
- Creative/Forward thinkingAbility to think and create visually the future-state leads to “holistic” decision-making.
- Great communication skills Simple Communicator and for SMEs, a social connector, someone who can make complex sound logical, leads to engagement internally and externally.
- The discipline to execute.
- Ability to see PEOPLE first. Belief in people creates and leads to strategy.
- Helps others -should find pride in helping their team/staff succeed.
- Integrity –Having strong values, beliefs, ethics and character allows others to identify with you.
Please join us in the discussion and state your thoughts and reasons, we look forward to hearing from you.